General rental conditions
– 23 years, and 2 years of license for class A and B vehicles.
– 25 years and 2 years of license for Class C, D and E vehicles.
– Driving license and passport or identity card must be presented at the conclusion of the contract.
– Payment for the rental is made in advance, in cash or by credit card (Visa, Mastercard and JCB CARDS) and is not refundable in case of premature interruption of your rental. The rental day runs from 0am to midnight and any day started is due entirely.
– The deposit is required by imprint of the credit card, returned to the return of the vehicle, and can not be used for an extension without the prior agreement of our agency.
– The customer acknowledges having received the vehicle in perfect working order and presentation and must return it in the same condition at his departure. He is responsible on the road as in parking.
– The damage of the vehicle is covered only on production of an accident report within 24 hours.
– In the event of a responsible accident, the deductible will remain due, the towing and the costs of immobilization will remain chargeable to the customer.
– The fuel is the responsibility of the customer.
– It is forbidden to use the tracks with a rental car except 4×4.
OUR RATES INCLUDE
– Unlimited mileage.
– All risks insurance with a deductible of 10%.
– Guaranteed driver and people transported.
– Damage insurance and theft of the vehicle with franchise.
OUR INSURANCE DOES NOT INCLUDE
– Damage to tires and rocker panels.
– The theft of personal effects left in the vehicle.
– Our fleet is composed of the mentioned models, however in exceptional cases, we may be forced to provide another brand of the same category or higher.
– Plaza Car offers a free delivery and recovery service within a radius of 20 km